The W-64 All-Purpose Westfall Hydraulic Styling Chair by Kaemark Salon Furnishings has been available to be used and abused in salons and schools for over 20 years. It is not uncommon to find a 20+ year old Kaemark chair still functioning in salons today. If you want quality, you can not go wrong with Kaemark's Westfall Chair. Also note below how wide the inside width is - yes, it really is that wide! Features same chair top as W-60, except with heavy duty mechanical reclining mechanism.
NOTE: Must specify choice of footrest and base.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Check out our sister companies: One World Inspired & Savvy Salon Goods