The MO-260 Monaco Hydraulic Styling Chair by Kaemark Salon Furnishings is also known as the "Uptown Girl" because it is perfectly suited for the contemporary salon with class. Priced aggressively, the Monaco is an ideal choice for any salon on a slightly tighter budget but still requires the quality that you can only get from Kaemark.
With hardwood veneer curved plywood 5/8" thick seat and 1/2" thick back, foam padded seat and back; upholstered w/expanded vinyl, clear plastic back cover, w/stainless steel arms and matching vinyl inserts.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Check out our sister companies: One World Inspired & Savvy Salon Goods