Kaemark understands the daily strain that is put upon salon equipment. That is why our Classic line-up is a natural choice for anyone who values proven, built solid, industrial grade equipment with timeless appeal. A perfect example is the show-stopping Javoe with it's flashy lighted display (optional) that boosts retail sales and is built to last.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.