With 901 bowl designed to fit back against wall and shampoo from side, to be used w/any Kaemark shampoo chair, w/durable black plastic bottle well, w/clean towel and soiled towel storage. All interior and exterior high pressure laminate. Interior always white. Up charge applies for 3" taller base.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.