The Lower Canterbuy is Kaemark Salon Furnishings most flexible styling solution. Use as a portable station with casters, or as an island station without casters, or place against the wall and you have a wall station. Features all the bells and whistles you expect from Kaemark such as a tilt out appliance center and three utility drawers.
- Three drawers with full extend ball-bearing slides
- Lower door with pull-out appliance center with blow dryer holder, dual clipper pocket, and 4 vented iron holders
- 18"w x 14.5"d x 43.5"h
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.