This station comes complete with two A30 mirrors at 24.75" x 30.75" each. Each side comes complete with an open purse shelf for extra storage, a blow dry holder and two iron holders, and 4-plex electrical outlet. It also features a steel plate on the underside of the top for mannequin clamp protection.
The exterior is all high-pressure laminate, and has adjustable glides in the bottom of the leg panels.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.